Wednesday, March 15, 2017

H2OnTheGo (post2)



image1.JPGSo far, I've drawn up concept designs and did a little research about
    how the electronic parts of my bottle
will work.



The bottle will be a sippy cup type mechanism for convenience. Currently, tech savvy bottle all have a screw off cap, but based on some friends I questioned and what I've observed, people prefer not to have to expend the energy to actually screw off and on caps.As shown flip off part of the cap will show things like the current temperature and time.An extra possibility is to add a detachable infuser because people will more willingly drink flavored water and the plastic it would take to make the infuser would cost very little. My infuser design is also unique and new in that it is deconstructable for easy cleaning.
The bracelet will be a silicon band that gradually flattens at the ends to where the disc magnets will be placed to make the band adjustable-fits all sizes. A button off to the side of the body will enable the user to turn on and off the auditory reminder to drink water. The four water droplets will glow through the silicon covering. Based on the temperature sensor in the bottle cap, the number of glowing droplets will change--one being drink an average amount of water, four being water intake should be increased by a lot (maybe 2X or something like that).

image2.JPGThere will be a silicon strip in the middle part of the glass bottle for grip.








image3.JPG









I haven't really had any setbacks so far, Next, I plan to research the costs of materials.

4 comments:

  1. I really like the idea of having a wristband that corresponds with a water bottle! The design is also very good looking and looks like it was really thought through,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you drew out your product and explained it in detail. I can really see that you've been progressing on your project and I'm excited to see the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your idea of the water bottle that includes many different unique features. It seems like a really useful water bottle that could benefit many considering how many people are dehydrated daily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete